About to buy a motorcycle?
Then you need a 'Motorcycle Check'
- Comprehensive finance check
- Unique clone protection
- Insurance write off check
HPI Check now offer a specific 'Motorcycle Check ', specifically tailored for UK Motorcycle buyers , making sure you get the right information. 1 in 5 bikes they check has something to hide, 1 in 14 have been written off by an insurer and 1 in 10 are still on finance.
- Up to 80 data points of information
- Up to £30,000 insurance against incorrect data
Not performing a motorcycle check before buying is just plain stupid. Every year thousands of written-off bikes are repaired and returned to the road, so for the sake of spending a few quid why not buy peace of mind?
The report will supply a wealth of information about the bike in addition to the major databases it will also inform you...
- Full description including the make, model, colour, date of first registration, engine size and number, transmission and number of gears, body style, year of manufacture, taxation class and V55 form type.
- If a bike is being traced by a third party and is at risk of fraud or theft
- If the bike was bought on HP or finance and still owned by the finance company
- Stolen recovered, written-off, scrapped and all relevant data held by the DVLA including imported, exported, plate changes and Motorcycle VIN number confirmation etc.
Home Office 'steer clear of bike crime' FREE report here
RAC buyers report - Comprehensive check £14.95 Check...
Motorcycle history checks via mobile phone for only £3 BikeTextCheck.co.uk